Experience Rishikesh, the yoga capital of the world on the foothills of the Himalayas in northern India – the place where the Beatles went for transcendental meditation in 1968! Feel the spirituality that flows along with the sacred Ganges river, cleanse your heart and soul while breathing in fresh air from the mountains, and also explore outdoor activities. When you are not doing yoga, chanting or meditation, enjoy a good trek and some river rafting. This place will leave you spell bound.
Rishikesh – WATCH THE VIDEO OF WHAT YOU WILL MISS
Our group leaves Singapore on Friday, May 25, and returns early morning on Wednesday, May 30. (There’s a weekend and Vesak Day holiday in between. So if it’s work you are worried about, surely you can give yourself a two-day break from the office!)
ITINERARY – May 25 to May 30
- 25 May 2018 –– SG to Delhi 1145 hours (Jet Airways 9W19), Arrival 1510
- 25 May 2018 – Delhi to Dehradun 1700 (Jet Air 9W652) Arrival 1810
- 25 May 2018 – A/C Shuttle to Rishikesh 1830, less than 2 hours
- 25 May 2018 – Arrive in Parmarth Ashram for dinner and night stay
- 26 May 2018 – Half day in Parmarth Ashram, morning yoga, breakfast and sightseeing
- 26 May 2018 – Shift to Aloha on the Ganges, a magical resort 3 kms away for 3 days
- 26 May to 28 May – Yoga, Trek to Lakshman Jhula, river rafting, cycling, meditation, meals.
- 29 May 2018 – Check out from the resort after lunch and head to Dehradun airport in A/C shuttle.
- 29 May 2018 – Dehradun to Delhi 1835 (Jet Airways 9W186) arrival 1945
- 30 May 2018 – Delhi to Singapore 0055 (Jet Air 9W20) Arrival 0930
FLIGHT DATES & TIME
Flight Date Sector Dep Arr
9W 19 25MAY SINDEL*SS1 1145 1510
9W 652 25MAY DELDED*SS1 1700 1810
9W 186 29MAY DEDDEL*SS1 1835 1945
9W 20 30MAY DELSIN*SS1 0055 0930 (next day arrival)
$1,699 (Single Occupancy)*
$3,000 (Double Occupancy)*
(Includes Air travel, accommodation, meals, yoga,
trek to Lakshman Jhula and ground transportation)!
* Prices are in Sing Dollars
Please text YJ editor, Kavita Chandran, at 9644 9436 if you have any questions about the trip.
Follow us on Facebook to get updates about events and retreats.